The DUST Adventures RPG is the rules-light roleplaying game set in Paolo Parente's DUST Universe and inspired by the epic tales arising from the DUST Tactics miniatures game. We are releasing the hardcover core rulebook and first campaign, Operation Apocalypse in softcover by pre-order for shipping in March 2015.
The pre-order will carry on through February BUT fans of DUST have till Jan 31st to get the 128 page Operation Apocalypse rpg campaign PDF for free with their pre-order. The 200+ page full colour hardcover core book will be available in retail for £34.99 / $54.99 and the 128 page colour softback Operation Apocalypse campaign for £19.99 / $32.99 from late April.
The core book features:
- Lots of never-before-seen information on the DUST universe
- Full roleplaying rules including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists as well as detailed roles within the world of DUST
- Guidance on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures in the DUST universe
- Details of new and existing organisations that the players can be working for or facing in the field
- How to use vehicles and walkers in your games
- Plot seeds and much more
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to Operation Apocalypse!
- How to use your DUST miniatures in the roleplaying game (not required)
- Convert your roleplaying heroes to use in the DUST Tactics and DUST Warfare games!
OPERATION: APOCALYPSE takes you across the war-torn world of DUST, featuring some of the major events of the storyline as part of a massive introductory campaign.
- Pre-generated characters to get you playing right away, with some of the classic heroes such as Bazooka Joe, Rosie and Chef!
- Full rules for all the encounters and suggestions for how to extend the campaign
- Suggested battles to play out with DUST Tactics as part of your campaign (or simply let your heroes roleplay their contribution to the battle).
See more at www.modiphius.com/dust-adventure