Achtung! Cthulhu - Guide to the Eastern Front - PDF
HORROR STALKS THE STEPPES!
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the war in Russia: a vast land under the thumb of a brutal regime; a downtrodden yet determined population who have seen many horrors, not all of them of manâs making; and a land where giant machines of war rage across the countryside, terrorising all in their path.
The Guide to the Eastern Front adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:- New investigator occupation templates: play members of the Soviet underworld, political prisoners, NKVD agents, and the cavalry
- Information on Russian military structure and the issues faced when waging a war on the Eastern Front
- More nameless horrors and vile creatures, such as the Krysolud,
- The insects from Shaggai, and the Stalin Lampen
- Details on the inner workings of Institute 21, Otdel MI, and the Cult of Red Horus, as well as a variety of independent occult organisations and their nefarious plans for the Soviet Union
- Tanks! (including Nachtwolfe's proposed super tank that puts the Maus and Ratte to shame...)
- Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
In fact, a whole dossier's worth of useful historical and fantastical information to help you expand your campaign out into the wider world of the Secret War.
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.
Not sure about getting the PDF or Print? Don't worry - if you buy our PDF's you get the value of the PDF discounted from the hardcopy when you purchase from our webstore. Just email us for details.
Funded by Kickstarter, the Achtung! Cthulhu line consists of 11 books featuring extensive guides, campaigns and cross-overs with major gaming universe (all dual statted for Call of Cthulhu & Savage Worlds), a whole range of miniatures, floor tiles and much more. Join the Secret War now!
“An enlightening book that provides plenty of resources if you wish to take your campaign into the frozen lands of Mother Russia!”
"There can't be WWII without the Eastern front, and thus no WWII Mythos game without the same parameters. By now the strengths and weaknesses of Achtung! Cthulhu have started solidifying. The Guide To The Eastern Front delivers in spades when it comes to WWII; less so in Mythos and alternative material, even though the one delivered is of an extremely high standard. It will be a very enjoyable, mostly pulp, experience once you start running it, working great even as an idea mine, if you don't intend to play it as is. If it were a bit easier on the novices and contained more Mythos than this, its grade could easily go up." RPG.net