Achtung! Cthulhu: Under the Gun (7th Edition) - PDF
+++ PREPARE TO TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY STOP EXPECT ONE WEEK ABSENCE STOP INSTRUCTIONS AND TRAVEL WARRANT COMING BY MESSENGER STOP URGENT AND SECRET +++
Dover, June 1940. German forces are barely 20 miles away across the English Channel. Artillery is rushed to the Dover area; shelters and bunkers are dug into the famous White Cliffs and beneath the town, a strange discovery is made.
Buried within the cliffs of 100-million-year old chalk lie the remains of a building. The landing-ground for Romans, Saxons, Normans, and countless other invaders throughout history, the Kent coast is no stranger to antiquities An archaeologist is dispatched from Cambridge University to evaluate the find.
But this is a building like no other and it contains a deeper mystery, whose truth is better concealed from an already nervous British public. Section M dispatches four bold operatives to investigate, but can they uncover the truth underlying this ancient site and will they survive the dramatic conclusion to a shadowy drama which is played out Under the Gun?
- A three episode, 13 page adventure for 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu by Graeme Davis
- Explore an ancient mystery buried within the iconic white cliffs of Dover
- A mix of classic investigation, exploration and combat to suit all play styles!
- Includes four pre-generated characters to get you started right away
- Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu Keeper's Guide to the Secret War 7th Edition and Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition rules