Achtung! Cthulhu - Guide to North Africa
This is the Print & PDF bundle, including the PDF for free. You will immediately receive the PDF download as soon as you purchase.
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the war beyond Western Europe: a land of great antiquity, steeped in legend; a fiery cauldron of political and occult intrigue where the heat is as much your enemy as any man with a gun; and a formidable wilderness where only the strong will survive with their sanity intact.
The 144 page full colour softback Guide to North Africa adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:
- New tomes of forbidden lore, such as the Book of Thoth and the Book of Angels, and yet more summoning spells and protective enchantments
- Desert vehicles and equipment, fantastical and mundane (including Nachtwalfe's latest developments)
- Intriguing weapons and artefacts, such as the Atlantean sliver gun, the Yithian Stone Hunter and the Ashes of Sebek
- Ancient horrors from the depths of the desert (and space and time): crocodile hybrid mummies, djinn, and the Great Race of Yith
- Details on Black Suns quest for Irem and Nachtwalfe's constant search for Atlantean technology
- Stats and rules for use withÂ BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.
Not sure about getting the PDF or Print? Don't worry - if you buy our PDF's you get the value of the PDF discounted from the hardcopy when you purchase from our webstore.
Just email us for details.
Funded by Kickstarter, the Achtung! Cthulhu line consists of 11 books featuring extensive guides, campaigns and cross-overs with major gaming universe (all dual statted for Call of Cthulhu & Savage Worlds), a whole range of miniatures, floor tiles and much more. Join the Secret War now!
Kurt Weigel from Game Geeks reviews the North Africa, Pacific Guide & Terrors of the Secret War
"The Guide To North Africa is one of the best sourcebooks of the line. Irrespective of whether the timeless sands of the southern Mediterranean speak to you, whether you enjoy the different feeling of the north African front, or whether you want to include Erwin Rommel in your adventures, this is the book to get." RPG.net