• Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31.
• Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
• A whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
• Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of six branching missions.
Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Two intelligent species on the edge of destruction. The Prime Directive. What do you do? ...
THOSE EYES GREW AND BECAME GIGANTIC, AND IN THEM THE CIMMERIAN GLIMPSED THE REALITY OF...
Make First Contact with an Alien Computer System! When your starship’s warp drive fails, you...
Ever since telescopes have allowed it, mankind has observed the surface of Mars with its...