CORIOLIS - THE ICON BUNDLE
“The game's authors describe it as ‘Arabian Nights in space’ and it fulfils that brief marvelously. Style 5/5, Substance 5/5.”
– RPG.NET Review
Core rulebook: This massive and beautifully illustrated 384-page hardcover book gives you all the rules you need to play Coriolis, and an in-depth description of the Third Horizon.
Coriolis – The Third Horizon is a science fiction role-playing game from the makers of critically acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero (six-time nominee and winner of a Silver Ennie for Best Rules 2015).
- Create your unique player character – including skills, talents, gear and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Fight fast and furious battles, praying to the Icons to overcome your enemies.
- Build and crew your own spaceship, to explore the many star systems of the Third Horizon.
- Experience thrilling spaceship duels, using a game system that puts all player characters at the heart of the action.
- Take part in the intrigue between powerful factions on the majestic space station Coriolis.
- Uncover the mysteries of the Third Horizon, a rich tapestry of cultures that have settled the stars.
The Atlas Compendium
The Icons’ promised land, the vast cluster of star systems called the Third Horizon, is full of unsolved mysteries, ancient ruins, and deadly secrets. The mighty wonders left behind by the Portal Builders and the true nature of the mysterious Emissaries have only been myth to the common people of the Third Horizon – until now.
Some of the contents of this booklet:
- Description of the most important systems of the Third Horizon.
- A historical overview of the Third Horizon.
- The story of the Portal Builders and descriptions of the wonders they left behind.
- Tools and tables to help you create your own systems and planets.
- Mission generators for quick adventure creation.
- Expanded rules for space travel and unexpected encounters.
This deluxe Gamemaster Screen for Coriolis - The Third Horizon is made out of three sections of 3 mm thick hardback, measuring a mighty 855 x 216 mm when unfolded. The outside features beautiful full-color artwork, and the inside contains charts and tables for easy reference during play.
A large full-color map of The Third Horizon on the front and the Coriolis station on the back, in the format 39.5cm x 55.8 cm.
The Dying Ship
The ice hauler Orun II has stopped responding to hails, and has changed course towards a deadly asteroid cloud. The player characters are tasked with intercepting the heavy freighter to find out what has happened onboard and bring it back to Coriolis safely.
What is hiding aboard the silent hauler and what has happened to her crew? In this full-length adventure for Coriolis - The Third Horizon RPG, the players get to explore the mystery of the dying ship, confront an ancient secret - and hopefully live to tell the tale. The contents include:
- An exciting and action-packed scenario taking place on Coriolis, in space and onboard the dying ship.
- Ship plans for the ice hauler Orun II.
- Several player handouts.
- Practical tips for the Gamemaster.
- Five pre-made characters, ready to be used right away.