TWO GREAT NATIONS THAT WERE DESTINED TO NEVER FIND PEACE DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT. ONE IS NOW AN IRRADIATED HOT-ZONE WHERE NOTHING SURVIVES. THE OTHER A SPARESLY POPULATED WASTELAND THAT HAS PLUMMETED INTO ANARCHY AND CHAOS. WATER, GAS, AND FOOD ARE THE ONLY CURRENCIES THAT MATTER ON A CONTINENT RULED BY BULLETS, BALLS, AND BLOODSHED.
THE DEVIL’S RUN ROLEPLAYING GAME PUTS YOU IN THE DRIVING SEAT OF A POST-APOCALYPTIC FUTURE IN WHICH GANG WARFARE DOMINATES. THE RULES OFTHE ROAD ARE NONE. ALL YOU NEED ASK YOURSELF IS WHAT WOULD YOU KILL FOR? WHAT WOULD YOU DIE FOR? HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO FALL TO SURVIVE?
- A double-sided 4-page GM Screen in 8.5" x 11", featuring the corebook cover art and full-page end panels.
- A 32-page PDF booklet designed to provide post-apocalyptic inspiration for GMs.
- A detailed description of the former West Coast, including descriptions for several of the larger factions that battle to dominate its war-torn highways.
- A comprehensive set of random tables to help inspire creativity. GMs can use the tables to spark an initial idea, create communities on the fly, and even generate zany gang names!
- A vibrant full-colour PDF GM Screen.
- Handy tables to cater for fast-moving vehicular combat.
- A 32-page toolkit to inspire post-apocalyptic adventures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.