DUST Adventures Roleplaying Game - PDF
You will receive the PDF on purchase.
DUST Adventures RPG is a rules-light exciting roleplaying game set in Paolo Parente's DUST Universe and inspired by the epic tales arising from the DUST Tactics miniatures game.
From the mind of Paolo Parente comes the world of Dust. Another Earth. A different 1947. The Second World War has raged for nearly a decade and its grip has spread to every continent on the planet. War has advanced swiftly and strangely in the Dust universe through the application of Alien VK technology a limitless source of energy in its simplest form, and an unthinkable weapon in the wrong hands. Tanks have evolved into powerful combat walkers and rocket troops take to the skies. The latest laser cannons, phasers, and Tesla weapons rule the battlefield.
The core book features:- Lots of never-before-seen information on the DUST universe - 216 pages of adventure!
- Full roleplaying rules using the DUST dice (or just six-sided dice) including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists
- Guidance on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures in the DUST universe
- Details of new and existing organisations that the players can be working for or facing in the field
- How to use vehicles and walkers in your games
- Tons of plot seeds and much more
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to Operation Apocalypse!
- Use any of your DUST miniatures in the roleplaying game
You can expect faction supplements and campaigns in the near future!
"Don't think this game has to be all about fighting, with new alien technology and fuel the game can easily be all about treasure hunting. The scope that you can use and the places you can take the players is endless. Think Raiders of the Lost Ark mixed with Hellboy mixed with Kelly's Heroes and much more!" IQG Gaming