Elite Dangerous RPG - Virtual Box Set - PDF
This great value PDF Box Set contains all five books in the series:
- Elite Dangerous core book
- Elite Dangerous Military Supplement
- Elite Dangerous Espionage Supplement
- Elite Dangerous Super Traders Supplement
- Elite Dangerous Exploration Supplement
You will receive a PDF of the core book and Quickstart Adventure ‘The Worst Intentions’, plus spacemap and spacemap counters PDFs upon completion of purchase. Military, Espionage and Supertraders Supplements are now available and Exploration will be released to you once it is completed.
Elite Dangerous RPG Core Book:
Elite: Dangerous Role Playing Game (EDRPG) Core Manual.EDRPG is an interactive adventure you share with a group of friends. It is set in a futuristic galaxy in which spaceflight is common, amazing technology is freely available, and danger is everywhere. As a player you will own your own spacecraft and travel to fantastic locations, exploring new worlds, defeating deadly enemies and outwitting powerful opponents who will stop at nothing to destroy you.
Elite Dangerous Military Supplement
YOU’RE IN THE ARMY NOW, SOLDIER!
Begin your training in the Armies and Navies of the great galactic powers. Earn ranks to unlock powerful military spaceships. Use devastating new heavy weapons and military spacecraft to accomplish your objectives. Generate new missions and enemy bases using the new modules for the Random Generation Systems (RGS). With the Military Supplement the entire might of the Empire and Federation are behind you.
- 8 new Empire and Federation warships which can only be purchased by those with a military rank
- Military Rank Progression
- Random Base Generator, with rules for solo play
- Blast enemies with the Laser Carbine and long ranged Rail Rifle
- Overcome heavily armoured autonomous combat robots
- More character backgrounds and Karma Capabilities,
- including the Federal Reservist and Drone Controller
Elite Dangerous Espionage Supplement
IT’S A DIRTY GALAXY AND NO ONE LIKES TO PLAY BY THE RULES.
As a spy you will find yourself working for shadowy government organisations, corporate sabotage teams or bloodthirsty freedom fighters. Be prepared to engage in hacking, stealth, thievery, investigation, assassination, uncovering plots, preventing atrocities and spreading scandalous rumours. All for the public good, of course…
- 4 new ships for your players to own, The Merlin, The Mamba MK II, The Viper MK IV and the Mongoose.
- Mod your ship by sending it to the engineers. No spy should be without a boosted thruster or an overpowered beam laser.
- Get the job done with poisonous lipstick, disruptive perfume that blocks security cameras, or pack some heat with the new heavy pistol and personal shield generator.
- Become a secret agent, and get involved in exciting car chases, following enemy spies and elaborate seduction plots.
- Corporate Headquarters Generator.
- More character backgrounds and Karma Capabilities.
Elite Dangerous Supertraders Supplement
THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A SIMPLE JOB.
Just shift 40 tons of superconductors to Curtis Outpost in Ross 1057.
What could go wrong? Except for stopping to rescue orphans from a burning ship, being held up by anti-corporate freedom fighters, discovering a banned alien animal amongst the cargo pods, repairing your sparking Frame Shift Drive, discovering that your cargo is actually a narcotics shipment and fighting off a corrupt police force. Anyway you made it. Is now a good time to tell you that your buyer is dead and that the station has been set to explode?
- Who’d be a trucker?
- Get more space! Buy the Boa Mk III, Cobra Mk IV and Keelback to shift that precious cargo.
- Trouble with pirates? Send ship launched fighters after them, such as the F63 Condor, Tai Pan and the GU97 Imperial fighter.
- Use the enhanced trading rules for more commodities, more markets and more profit!
- Brand new Trading Missions with deadly twists that will challenge your players to the limit.
- Encounter tables for civilised space. Rescue your fellow traders or be attacked from within your own ship.
- More character backgrounds, equipment and Karma Capabilities.