This is the Fantasy Grounds VTT module. Upon purchase you will be emailed a product key to activate on Fantasy Grounds. Go to this page to activate your key (you will need a Fantasy Grounds account).
In 2077, the storm of nuclear war reduced most of the planet to cinders. From the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization will struggle to arise, a civilization you will shape. Welcome to the Wasteland. Welcome to the world of Fallout.
A post-nuclear roleplaying game needs the best storytellers and material to bring the Wasteland to life. With the Gamemaster Toolkit you will have everything a GM could want to delve into the world of Fallout.
This product works alongside the Fallout RPG ruleset to provide the following features:
- New Reference Manual with additional topics
- Optional Rules for Extended Tests and Timed Tests
- Variable Initiative
- Faction Reputation
- Travel and Terrain (Forests and Woodlands, Marshland, Hills, Mountains, Desert, Plains, Water, and Ruins)
- Navigating the Wasteland
- Creating Scavenging Locations
- Random Encounters
- New Random Tables
- 24 Scavenging Tables you can use to create random loot parcels
- Random Encounter Tables (including animal encounters, animosity encounters between factions, campsite encounters, chokepoint encounters, faction encounters, massive monsters encounters, ordinary encounters, and robot encounters)
- includes supporting random encounters and encounter groups with monsters from the Fallout RPG module
- Maps for iconic Fallout locations such as the downtown post-nuclear Boston skyline and surrounding environs in the Commonwealth/Wasteland
Please note that this product is a digital only product for use with Fantasy Grounds Unity. The physical product included handouts, a character sheet pad, and punch-out card stock tokens that are not applicable for a digital product. The physical product also included additional copies of content already provided in the Fallout RPG rulebook. This data was not duplicated within this product and the price has been adjusted to reflect the difference in the products.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Doug Davison
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and a one time purchase of the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game ruleset.
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extensions and ruleset you have loaded.
Owned by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Copyright (c) 2022. All rights reserved.
Released on August 30, 2022
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 4.1.8 and higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.