Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Vault Dweller Bundle
The Starter Set comes with:
- 5 x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants
- 5 x Tournament Missions
- 5 x AI Missions
- 5 x Narrative Missions
Each set provides an expansion to your game with new cards for player vs player and AI game modes.
This web only bundle contains all the faction miniatures sets saving you £50 (or the cost of the Behemoth!):
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Two Player Starter Set (PVC, Preassembled)
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel Core Box
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel: Knight-Captain Cade and Paladin Danse
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel: Frontline Knights
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants Core Box
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants: Hammer
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants: Suiciders
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants: Behemoth
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Survivors Core Box
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Survivors: Boston Companions
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Survivors: Heroes of Sanctuary Hills
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Survivors: Minutemen Posse
1-2 Player. Average 40-120mins Playing Time. Ages 14 +
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka-Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.
Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include narrative campaigns as well as standard caps based battles. You can also start a random mission with narrative-style objectives, search the wasteland for gear, weapons or caps. Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. Gameplay supports either Player vs. Player, Co-Op or Solo play.
This Fallout: Wasteland Warfare set contains 32mm scale miniatures in (starter set in pre-assembled PVC plus all the faction sets in multi-part high-quality resin with scenic bases). Requires some assembly. Supplied unpainted. You can upgrade this with the Resin Two Player Starter Models set to get all the miniatures (except Deathclaw available separately) in multi-part high-quality resin.
©2017 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.