Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
Dry Rock Gulch, first of the Nuka World expansion parks, is a homage to the American pioneers and the Wild West they tamed. Home to several attractions including Mad Mulligan’s Minecart Coaster, Ol’ Sugartop and the Dry Rock Gulch Theatre, guests are also well served by numerous stores and restaurants on the Main Street leading up to Doc Phosphate’s Saloon.
The park is patrolled by several sheriff Protectrons though their attempts to control the invasive wildlife have had mixed results as the park is plagued by Ants, Stingwings and even worse.
So, grab your best Cowboy Hat, grab a crisp bottle of Nuka Cola Wild and join us in the park.
This 3D print product lets you print multiple themed pieces of terrain to create the ultimate Dry Rock Gulch table. Combining six sets, this bundle saves you on buying the individual items.
The scatter terrain included has been pre-hollowed and supported for easier printing.
- Ant Nest 1
- Ant Nest 2
- Ant Nest 3
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 1
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 2
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 3
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 4
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 5
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 6
- Cactii Stand 1
- Cactii Stand 2
- Cactii Stand 3
- Cactii Stand 4
- Fence 1
- Fence 2
- Fence 3
- Fence 4
- Grave 1
- Grave 2
- Grave 3
- Grave 4
- Grave 5
- Stingwing Nest 1
- Stingwing Nest 2
- Stingwing Nest 3
- Wrecked Rollercoaster
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.