The Scorched Plague was accidentally created by Enclave scientists during the Great War, and recklessly unleashed on the outside world by the mutated bats that came to be known as Scorchbeasts. Highly infectious particles fell from their wings as the terrifying creatures flew over the countryside like malignant cropdusters. The mutagenic Scorched Plague quickly spread and infected almost all life–whether animals, mutants, or humans–mutating victims into Scorched creatures who, in turn, became new vectors for the plague.
All Scorched creatures lose their will to a hive mind that drives them to attack and spread the mutagen to any life that is not already infected. But it’s only in humans that the infection ultimately develops into a strange immobile state as they slowly petrify from within. Scorched humans become statues of ash, crystalline veins, and growths of radioactive green ultracite. Even in this state, they can be deadly. As this final stage begins, the Scorched can still rouse themselves to action if disturbed, and even a fully petrified specimen remains dangerously radioactive. There’s often no way to tell the two types apart so, unless you absolutely need to go near a Scorched statue, the advice is always to keep as far away as possible for your own good and the good of everyone you love!
This 3D print product lets you print five poses of petrified Scorched statues to help create immersive tabletop scenes. You could use them to add a new hazard or dangerous objective markers to your games of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Statue 1
- Statue 2
- Statue 3
- Statue 4
- Statue 5
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.