Edgar Rice Burroughs’ John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom transports you to the Red Planet of Barsoom, an arid, dying land of ancient civilizations and fearsome creatures. Begin your adventures of romance and heroism with these exciting miniatures which will bring your roleplaying adventures to life!
This 3D print product features John Carter of Mars, Princess Dejah Thoris, Tars Tarkas the fearsome Thark, and the ever faithful Woola.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- John Carter
- Dejah Thoris
- Tars Tarkas
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
Trademarks John Carter of Mars ®, Dejah Thoris ®, Tars Tarkas ®, Woola ®, Barsoom ®, Warlord of Mars ®, Gods of Mars ®, A Princess of Mars ®, and Edgar Rice Burroughs ® Owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. And Used by Permission. All characters and creatures trademarked and owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.
3D printable file and model © 2022 Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
- 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.