This is a pre-order expected to ship in December 2021. You will receive a FREE PDF upon completion of purchase!
Indie hit Index Card RPG and its much anticipated new ‘Master Edition’ has slowly built a die-hard following of DIY RPG creators and players over the past 5 years. Until now, it has been found in 3 hardcopy books and numerous PDF's published by its creator, Runehammer, via DriveThruRPG.
This newest edition, the Collector's Edition, combines ICRPG's numerous worlds, streamlined D20 rules and critically acclaimed GM know-how all in one high quality hardback, all revised and updated with its latest playtest data, gathered from players all over the world. For the first time this edition will be available to fans across the world through their friendly local gaming stores.
- 400 pages of straight-to-table D20-based tools, monsters, equipment and tidbits to hack into any system or style.
- Collectors Edition sewn hardcover (15.6x23.4mm) with faux leather cover, embossed gloss ink stencil, red and black reading ribbons
- Five complete worlds: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Weird West, Ice Age and Superheroes
- A massive collection of D100 loot tables, monster creation tables, and more
- A critically acclaimed, nuts and bolts GM section that transcends systems.
- Includes 4 years of print-cut-fold miniatures in one enormous PDF. All the weird style you expect from Runehammer, is a fast-to-table format. Also check out runehammer.online for a HUGE and FREE collection of VTT tokens and tidbits from over the years.
Now includes a comprehensive FREE 159 page PDF collection of adventures and material released for the RPG since its creation in 2016!
For those new to Index Card RPG or its author Hankerin Ferinale, the game is more than a system, but a way of thinking. The humble index card serves as an avatar for simplified thinking, doing-it-yourself with confidence and transparency, and letting the fun flow without rules overhead. ICRPG works, on every page, in every system, to reinforce this way of thinking. For many, this is crystallized most directly in the book's GM section, which has been critically acclaimed as a must-read for years. The DIY, don't-sweat-it mindset extends to character building to rolling dice, all the way down to where folks sit at the table. Its approach is simple, driven by LOOT and consolidated STATS, but filled with the kind of 'headroom' a homebrew table thrives on.
US / CAN CUSTOMERS! We are currently in Beta with our US store with local shipping. This pre-order ships from the UK so shipping will be more expensive. The Runehammer pre-order will start mid-September at www.modiphius.us. US / Canadian pre-orders will ship approximately 6-8 weeks (due to extensive seafreight and US logistics delays) later than the UK pre-orders but will also get the PDF on purchase.
PLAY THIS GAME FOR FREE ON VTT!
As a special bonus Runehammer is now offering 100% FREE access to their custom built, lightweight, easy-to-use VIRTUAL TABLE TABLETOP. This VTT software has been built for Runehammer users worldwide, with a unique, super-simple feature set that leaves grids and menus behind for drag-and-drop game mastering with global players. Read all about the VTT features here:
To login, use any PATREON login, even if you don't subscribe to any creators. RHVTT uses Patreon to create perfectly secure logins for your protection and privacy. Join here:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.