This is the final listing for this exclusive product, once this stock is sold, no more will be produced. Due to limited numbers, this item is only available from modiphius.net. Customers will receive PDF versions of the standard core rulebook immediately after completing their purchase.
SHIPPING NOTICE: This item includes free shipping but if your order includes any other items, this will trigger a shipping cost for those items, and they will be shipped separately. Please note, due to the nature of this product it is handled separately from other orders, and specially packaged for shipping. This may mean that there is a slight delay in despatch, but your order will be shipped as soon as possible.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Core Rulebook Imperial Edition is a full custom-bound, handcrafted version of the Gold 2022 ENNIE Award-winning core rulebook.
This limited edition collectors item is wrapped in leather, bound by hand using artisanal medieval techniques, and bearing a stunning custom-weathered antique brass coverplate engraved with a dramatic worm rider design. The distinctive qualities of this special edition ensure it looks and feels as though it belongs on Arrakis, and it would blend seamlessly into the design of the recent movie adaptation.
This webstore exclusive premium collectors item is extremely limited in number, with only 150 being made. Each purchase comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity from the studio of El Artesano Del Rey who have meticulously handcrafted the Imperial Edition for fans and collectors alike. The final item may vary slightly from images due to the handcrafting process.
The interior contents match those of the beautifully designed standard edition described below.
ARRAKIS. DUNE. DESERT PLANET.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game takes you into a far future beyond anything you have imagined, where fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics, and mysterious abilities, noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence, and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Build your House, carve your place in the universe or rebuild an ancient lineage and fight for the Imperial throne.
Take your characters on a journey through the storied worlds of Frank Herbert's sci-fi masterpiece, inhabit elite agents working for noble Houses where Mentats, Swordmasters, Spies, Bene Gesserit Sisters, Devious Advisors, or even desert Fremen join together to follow your banner.
Whoever you choose to be, remember that those that control the spice control the universe.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium core rulebook contains:
- Everything you need to create your own stories of intrigue and adventure on the sands of Arrakis as agents of a powerful noble House.
- A brand new version of the 2D20 System adapted specially for the Dune
- An extensive look at the Imperium, its society, factions, history, technology, culture, faith and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Dune-themed adventures and campaigns of intrigue and adventure for the elite agents of a noble House.
- Rules for creating a noble House of your own, from House Minor to Major House, detailing its holdings, areas of expertise and agenda.
- Systems for architect play, where you become the puppet masters, moving agents to your designs to serve your House.
- An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players involved in the byzantine plots of the Imperium on Arrakis.
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.