Based on Funcom’s acclaimed multiplayer online game, Age of Conan!
THE WORLD WAS ENTERING AN AGE OF IRON, AN AGE OF WAR AND IMPERIALISTIC AMBITION; SOME STRONG MAN MIGHT WELL RISE ABOVE THE RUINS OF NATIONS AS A SUPREME CONQUEROR.
Funcom’s Age of Conan MMO was released in 2008 and has brought millions of players into the amazing world of Robert E Howard. The Age of Conan Sourcebook brings the exciting and unique treatment of the Hyborian Age of Conan to the tabletop. Offering alternative means of play, new character options, alternate versions of areas, and new regions and areas beyond any Howard dreamed of.
Set in this variant Hyborian world, The Age of Conan Sourcebook adds new thrills and twists to existing Conan campaigns and new opportunities for advancement.
- Experience the secret war between diabolic sorcerer Thoth-Amon and Kalanthes, priest of Ibis, chronicled by the Secret Scribes.
- Twelve new character archetypes such as the Demonologist, Bear Shaman, Ranger, and Conqueror.
- Add clans and companions to characters and build your own guilds to change the world with!
- Wield new weapons, armor, and equipment from the online game, including potions and a variety of unique relics.
- Cast powerful new magic, including Blasts of the Elements, Gangrenous Touch, Infernal Protections, Touch of Healing, and Venom Strike!
- Face new foes such as the Black Ring Fury, Stygian Deathmaster, Dark Beast, Frost Crawler, Blood Defiler, and more.
- Explore an alternate version of the Hyborian world, with locations such as the Sanctum of the Burning Souls, the Dragonspine Mountains, the Purple Lotus Swamp, Atzel’s Approach, and the Hall of Crom!
This book requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of corebook to use.
©2022 Conan Properties International LLC (“CPI”). Conan, Conan The Barbarian, Hyboria and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPI. All rights reserved. Robert E. Howard and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Robert E. Howard Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
The 2d20 system and Modiphius Logos are copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
2015–2020. All 2d20 system text is copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material is illegal. Any trademarked names are used in a fictional manner; no infringement is intended.
This is a work of fiction. Any similarity with actual people and events, past or present, is purely coincidental and unintentional except for those people and events described in an historical context.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.