TWO GREAT NATIONS THAT WERE DESTINED TO NEVER FIND PEACE DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT. ONE IS NOW AN IRRADIATED HOT-ZONE WHERE NOTHING SURVIVES. THE OTHER A SPARESLY POPULATED WASTELAND THAT HAS PLUMMETED INTO ANARCHY AND CHAOS. WATER, GAS, AND FOOD ARE THE ONLY CURRENCIES THAT MATTER ON A CONTINENT RULED BY BULLETS, BALLS, AND BLOODSHED.
THE DEVIL’S RUN ROLEPLAYING GAME PUTS YOU IN THE DRIVING SEAT OF A POST-APOCALYPTIC FUTURE IN WHICH GANG WARFARE DOMINATES. THE RULES OF THE ROAD ARE NONE. ALL YOU NEED ASK YOURSELF IS WHAT WOULD YOU KILL FOR? WHAT WOULD YOU DIE FOR? HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO FALL TO SURVIVE?
Devil’s Run: Mile’s Massacre is a fast-moving and hard-hitting vehicular combat board game in a post-apocalyptic America: A dark and barbaric place where World War 3 has seen the demise of half the world. Nineteen years after the war, those that have survived must fight for everything. Each player controls a gang of ramshackle vehicles and their characterful drivers as they race across the remains of America to lay claim to aid drops, food and fuel. Each gang will do whatever it takes to get there first… bash, smash, crash, smash, race, WIN!
- An immersive and fast-paced board game of vehicular combat
- Highly detailed resin vehicle miniatures
- A standalone experience, the missions also tie in to the Devil’s Run RPG Quickstart and follow-up adventure Life and Death Echoes.
- 8 highly detailed 20mm resin miniatures
- 9 dice
- Full colour 48-page rule and mission book
- 3 double-sided board tiles
- 30 vehicle, character and weapon stat cards
- 108 game tokens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.