I never could bring myself to trust a traitor. Not even a traitor I created.
When you strike from the shadows, you need the right leverage. This deck of 56 cards details the assets a master manipulator might use to destroy their enemies from afar, from soldiers to spies, ornithopters to artillery, secrets to stolen files, and even face dancers to informants. Each card fully details an individual asset and how you can use it in the game, giving you everything you need at your fingertips to become the secret puppetmaster of your enemies.
Assets are a vital part of Dune: Adventures in the Imperium. They can be more than just equipment, even intangible advantages like secret files, blackmail information, and connections. Asset Cards are designed to help you make the most of assets in your game, whether you are a player or a gamemaster. The Asset Deck can be used in two main ways: you can take an asset you currently hold from the deck to have as an easy reference, and also identify other assets from the deck that you could acquire to develop your next plot.
The Architect Asset Deck allows you to strike from a distance. In this deck we’ve put more of the less tangible assets. You’ll find blackmail information, contracts, and even hostages and old friends as contacts and leverage. But an Architect need not always be subtle. So you’ll also find all manner of weapons of war, from tanks to facility shields and frigates that will empower any Warmaster. There are also a wealth of contact options in the Architect Asset Deck, offering all manner of shady characters who may owe you a debt or a favor. Just be careful who you trust.
The Agent Asset Deck is also available separately. Each deck offers you a different option to strike out at your enemies, and the truly elite know that mastery of every approach is the key to victory in any plot.
- Both decks collect all the assets listed in the Core Rulebook and Sand and Dust as well as some new options and blank cards to record your own.
- Each card fully details each asset as well as how it can be used in the game, placing a vital guide at your fingertips during play.
- Provides an easy way for the gamemaster to equip NPCs, whether it is with pistols and knives or blackmail and secrets.
- Offers a simple way to track asset ownership, and to inspire players with new potential assets they can create during play.
- Each asset is indexed with a simple icon to allow players and gamemasters to locate and match types of asset quickly and efficiently.
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.