Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
The residents of Dry Rock Gulch can visit the main street for all their daily needs. Whether food, liquor, a haircut or even funeral arrangements the stores and crafts folk that ply their trade there can provide all that is needed.
The raw materials often arrive in barrels and crates that sit outside the premises of each business. When trouble arrives then these impromptu barricades may provide the best cover for those looking to take shelter.
This 3D print product lets you print six different stacks of cases, crates and even coffins to add new gameplay and terrain options to your tables. These pieces are designed to further theme tables based around Dry Rock Gulch and Nuka World, but can also be used for other scatter themes as needed.
The scatter terrain included has been pre-supported for easier printing.
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 1
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 2
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 3
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 4
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 5
- Barrels, Crates and Coffins Scatter 6
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.