Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
Dry Rock Gulch, first of the Nuka World expansion parks, was a homage to the American pioneers and the Wild West they tamed. Pre-war guests were welcomed at the many attractions and replica buildings along the frontier-themed Main Street. Now boarded-up and abandoned by the owners, you’ll want to keep your hand on your holster until you know who or what has taken up residence in the Undertaker’s storefront or the dust beneath the creaking windmill. Back in the day, Main Street staged dramatic mock shoot-outs, but if you’re not careful, you might just stumble into one for real.
This 3D print product lets you print multiple themed pieces of terrain to create the ultimate Dry Rock Gulch table. The set includes six variations of single storey buildings and two of double storey buildings, with a variety of separate signage options to cover all the staples of any frontier town. Also included is a windmill, a great spot for sniping or keeping an eye on the horizon.
Each building can be printed with or without the roof to allow you to detail the interiors if desired, or to cut down on the resin used in the print.
Includes a selection of one- and two-storey wild west themed buildings with separate signage and optional roofs so you can make the street your own.
The building files included have been pre-hollowed and supported for easier printing.
- Building 1
- Building 2
- Building 3
- Building 4
- Building 5
- Building 6
- Building 7
- Building 8
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.