Some robots have survived (more or less) from the pre-war era, but most are not prepared for the new realities of the Wasteland. The hardened metal of a Mr. Handy or helpful whirring of a Protectron can be no match for the harsh environment of the post-nuclear world. So why not upgrade them? Strap on extra armor, bigger guns and more rockets, and suddenly even the most unassuming frame is a terror of wastes, a worthy companion to stand at your side. The Robot Workbench can do all this and more, simply by feeding in the components and typing in the right commands. Stand back and watch the sparks fly.
- Highly detailed robot workbench and control station in resin.
- Add distinct Fallout flavor to wasteland boards and grow your scenic settlements.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
Our reference consumer grade 3D printer is the Form 2 SLA (Stereolighotgraphy Apparatus) resin 3D printer by Formlabs.
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
The Form 2 printer has a maximum build size of 145 (L) x 145 (W) x 175 (H) mm.
Our Bounding Box Benchmark is 220mm x 220mm
This product requires a maximum build size of Chassis L91.59mm W43.05mm H140.45mm
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.