Everything you need to get the full Mutant: Mechatron experience! This bundle contains:
- Mutant: Mechatron core rulebook of 240 full-color pages
- Mechatron Card custom card deck for chassi parts, modules, and artifacts.
- Large full-color map of the Mechatron-7 facility
PDF Bundle: A complete downloadable PDF of the Mutant: Mechatron core rulebook is included in the purchase.
10/07/2153, 0617. All human personnel is to be evacuated immediately from Production Facility Mechatron-7, on direct orders from the Noatun Central Command. Control over Mechatron-7 is to be temporarily transferred to A.I. construct NODOS, to secure continued production.
In a huge facility hidden underneath the ocean, an army of robots continues to carry out the final orders of humanity. Waiting for the humans to return, the work tirelessly in decaying factories. But now, decades after the humans left, something has changed. Some robots have started to express their own free will. Will these self-aware robots save the Collective - or lead it to its final downfall?
This is the second major expansion to Mutant: Year Zero, the award-winning post-apocalyptic pen&paper roleplaying game by Free League Publishing.
Mutant: Mechatron tells the origin story of the robots, and introduces them into the dawnworld of Mutant: Year Zero. Some of the contents:
- New rules for creating and playing robots. A unique system lets you build your machine character part by part. The book includes all the rules you need to play!
- A detailed description of Mechatron-7, the huge underground robot hive, including a beautiful full-color map.
- The complete campaign Ghost in the Machine, putting the player characters in the middle of a conflict threatening the future of the entire robot hive.
- An overview of how the robots can adapt to life in the Zone, and join the human mutants of Mutant: Year Zero.
The cover image of Mutant: Mechatron (above) is painted by none other than the acclaimed scifi artist Simon Stålenhag, known from his amazing Tales from the Loop artbook. The interior art is made by the skilled artist Danny “Dark Mechanic” Morrison.
This is the print version of the title, you will receive a free PDF upon completion of your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.