PLEASE NOTE: This is a stand alone version of Three Kings which does not require that you have the Keepers & Investigator's Guide. If you would like the compatible Revised Edition click here!
Three Kings is the first in a series of standalone adventure supplements in the globe-spanning Zero Point campaign for Achtung! Cthulhu written by Sarah Newton (Legends of Anglerre, Mindjammer) and converted to Realms of Cthulhu by Dave Blewer (of Sundered Skies fame). Join a band of heroic soldiers, agents, and partisans behind enemy lines on the eve of World War Two, as they discover the unspeakable horrors of Castle Karlstein in occupied Czechoslovakia!
Inside you will find everything you need:
- A standalone multi-episode adventure for hours of play!
- New rules for Call of Cthulhu wartime investigations
- Maps of Europe, Czechoslovakia, Castle Karlstein, and the surrounding area
- An Operational Briefingâ handout
- Setting information on Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia
- Four pregenerated characters to get you playing immediately!
- Packed with inspirational artwork by Dim Martin
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition Rulebook to play.
Please note this is currently a PDF only product. The full set of PDF's in each campaign will be compiled as one printed book. Buyers of the PDF's will also get a discount on our print releases
Your purchase includes a colour and printer friendly version of the PDF
WINNER OF SILVER AWARD FOR BEST ADVENTURE AT GENCON Ennies 2013