Dune - Adventures in the Imperium – Gamemaster's Bundle
This is a pre-order and the product is expected to ship in April 2021. PDF Preview with purchase.
ARRAKIS. DUNE. DESERT PLANET.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game takes you into a far future beyond anything you have imagined where fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics and mysterious abilities, noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Build your House, carve your place in the universe or rebuild an ancient lineage and fight for the Imperial throne.
Take your characters on a journey through the storied worlds of Frank Herbert's sci-fi masterpiece, inhabit elite agents working for noble Houses where Mentats, Swordmasters, Spies, Bene Gesserit Sisters, Devious Advisors or even desert Fremen join together to follow your banner.
Whoever you choose to be, remember that those that control the spice control the universe.
Pull the strings of the universe, engineer power struggles, and create stories worthy of song on the balliset. This bundle gives you all the tools you need to start your game, explore the Imperium, and pit houses against each other. He who controls the game controls the universe.
The Dune RPG Gamemaster's Bundle Contains:
- A stunning 336 page standard edition Core Rulebook, everything you need to create adventures on the sands of Arrakis.
- A beautiful journal containing both character and House sheets, as well as lined, graph, and blank paper to record your adventures and secrets.
- A set of custom-designed Arrakis dice in marbled sand colour.
- The Gamemaster's Toolkit, a striking panorama of Arrakis containing all the tables and charts you need for play, as well as a 32-page booklet containing ready-made intrigues, encounters, and an adventure generator.
- A PDF of both the Core Rulebook and the Gamemaster's Toolkit.
You will receive a PDF Corebook preview with your purchase. Full and updated versions of all PDFs will be available closer to full release.
The 82-page preview pdf includes the full rules and conflict chapters from the Core Rulebook as well as an introduction to the Dune setting. An adventure ‘Desertfall’ is also provided, with six pre-generated characters, all elite agents of House Atreides. Desertfall takes the player characters to the planet Arrakis as the vanguard of their House as they assume power on Dune. Under a cover mission, they are there to check the Residency for enemy agents. If they fail, the family of Duke Atreides may be in deadly danger. Desertfall may be played on its own, or as a prelude to the Core Rulebook adventure ‘Harvesters of Dune’.
Final product may vary.
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.