This special Coriolis Icon bundle contains all products so far released for Coriolis - The Third Horizon at a very special price, saving you up to £27 on items when bought separately! You'll receive PDF's of both books on purchase.
“The game's authors describe it as ‘Arabian Nights in space’ and it fulfills that brief marvelously. Style 5/5, Substance 5/5.”
– RPG.NET Review
Core rulebook: This massive and beautifully illustrated 384-page hardcover book gives you all the rules you need to play Coriolis, and an in-depth description of the Third Horizon.
Atlas Compendium: This 60-page booklet reveals secrets of the Third Horizon and gives the Gamemaster tools and tables to create star systems, planets, missions and encounters.
Icon Card Deck: With this deck, you can foretell the future, create scenario seeds, determine combat initiative, emulate dice rolls, manage your ship crew positions, and more.
GM Screen: This deluxe Gamemaster Screen for Coriolis - The Third Horizon is made out of three sections of 3 mm thick hardback, measuring a mighty 855 x 216 mm when unfolded.
Map: A large full-color map of The Third Horizon on the front and the Coriolis station on the back, in the format 39.5cm x 55.8 cm.
Coriolis The Third Horizon Core Book
Coriolis – The Third Horizon is a science fiction role-playing game from the makers of critically acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero (six-time nominee and winner of a Silver Ennie for Best Rules 2015).
- Create your unique player character – including skills, talents, gear and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Fight fast and furious battles, praying to the Icons to overcome your enemies.
- Build and crew your own spaceship, to explore the many star systems of the Third Horizon.
- Experience thrilling spaceship duels, using a game system that puts all player characters at the heart of the action.
- Take part in the intrigue between powerful factions on the majestic space station Coriolis.
- Uncover the mysteries of the Third Horizon, a rich tapestry of cultures that have settled the stars.
The Atlas Compendium
The Icons’ promised land, the vast cluster of star systems called the Third Horizon, is full of unsolved mysteries, ancient ruins, and deadly secrets. The mighty wonders left behind by the Portal Builders and the true nature of the mysterious Emissaries have only been myth to the common people of the Third Horizon – until now.
Some of the contents of this booklet:
- Description of the most important systems of the Third Horizon.
- A historical overview of the Third Horizon.
- The story of the Portal Builders and descriptions of the wonders they left behind.
- Tools and tables to help you create your own systems and planets.
- Mission generators for quick adventure creation.
- Expanded rules for space travel and unexpected encounters.
Icon Card Deck
This Icon Card Deck lets you summon the mysterious Icons directly in your game of Coriolis - The Third Horizon. With this deck, you can foretell the future, create scenario seeds, determine combat initiative, emulate dice rolls, manage your ship crew positions, and more. The deck includes 36 Icon cards, 12 NPC cards, 5 ship crew cards.
This deluxe Gamemaster Screen for Coriolis - The Third Horizon is made out of three sections of 3 mm thick hardback, measuring a mighty 855 x 216 mm when unfolded. The outside features beautiful full-color artwork, and the inside contains charts and tables for easy reference during play.
A large full-color map of The Third Horizon on the front and the Coriolis station on the back, in the format 39.5cm x 55.8 cm.