Devil's Run RPG Quickstart - PDF - FREE
Post-Apocalyptic Vehiclular Mayhem!
Two great nations that were never destined to find peace disappeared overnight. One is now an irradiated hot-zone where nothing survives. The other a sparsely populated wasteland that has plummeted into anarchy and chaos. Water, gas, and food are the only currencies that matter on a continent ruled by bullets, balls and bloodshed.
The Devil’s Run roleplaying game puts you in the driving seat of a post-apocalyptic future in which gang warfare dominates. The rules of the road are none. All you need ask yourself is what would you kill for? What would you die for? How far are you will to fall to survive?
High-octane action fuelled by rules for two turbo-driven systems. This quickstart contains an introduction to the 2d20 ruleset, plus mechanics to risk the Devil’s Run using the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition system
- A brief history detailing the collapse of civilisation as we know it, stretching from before the launch that started it all, to the current state of the world twenty years later.
- A brief description of the former West Coast, including overviews for several of the larger factions that battle to dominate its wartorn highways.
- A short story set in the post-apocalypse of the Devil’s Run that introduces the players to the pre-generated characters included with the Black Rig adventure.
- An introductory adventure designed to introduce the players to both the setting and the rulesets that are included.
- Six pre-generated characters with stats for both the 2d20 and Savage Worlds rulesets.
The Devil’s Run Roleplaying Game thrusts you full-throttle into a post-apocalyptic world of motorised mayhem and carnage. The 2d20 and Savage Worlds SWADE systems fuel the carnage in a setting based on the popular boardgame of the same name. Choose a side. Fight. Survive.