Written by Matthew Burns and published by Black Site Studios, Don’t Look Back is a solo or cooperative tabletop miniatures game where you create a cinematic experience in a world of suspense and terror. Players control four heroes against a randomly generated AI Killer on a 3×3 foot playing surface.
Designed to be played in under an hour, this simple tabletop experience is perfect to play with friends or family. Fans of horror cinema will love recreating their favorite cinematic gore-fests in this fast paced and easy to learn game.
- Don’t Look Back full 27 page rules booklet
- 6x Hero minis (miniatures are 35mm from the feet to the top of the head)
- 1x Killer mini (with tons of weapon and head options)
- Token sheet
- 2x Light tokens
- Core Character and Killer reference cards
- Killer M.O and trait cards
Please note that these miniatures will require some assembly/cleanup and removal from the sprues. We recommend that you have prior experience with assembling/painting resin miniatures. Miniatures are supplied unpainted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.