Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
The Dry Rock Gulch Theatre daily shows are an exciting live action mix of drama, humour and daring stunts.
Keep a close eye on the scenery as you never know who’s hiding behind the cactii dotted around the arena.
Make sure you book early to avoid the queues and secure your seat at the show of your choice and pack those Nuka Cola Wild’s for the authentic beverage to accompany your viewing.
This 3D print product lets you print four stands of “lifelike” metal cacti stands to theme your Dry Rock Gulch tables. These stands provide some cover for your games, as well as really setting the stage for all the Cowboys and Cowgirls you might encounter in the park.
The scatter terrain included has been pre-supported for easier printing.
- Cacti Stand 1
- Cacti Stand 2
- Cacti Stand 3
- Cacti Stand 4
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.