Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
Welcome to a place like no other, where refreshments and wonder collide to create an unforgettable vacation experience. With six unique sets of attractions to explore, Nuka-World has fizzy fun for the whole family.
This set of STLs allows you to print the key elements you will need to represent the various parking lots that surround the six zones in the Nuka World park.
With the park’s popularity, reliable transport options were needed to move visitors and staff. Now the rusting hulks of these buses litter the landscape. Some remain mostly intact, while others are torn open and exposed to the elements. Brave wastelanders might find valuable supplies or park trinkets that can be scrapped. The unlucky may find the ghoulified remnants of the park attendees.
The set includes the necessary files to print either a preserved or damaged bus and allows for gameplay to take place in and around the bus with a removable roof and interior detail.
The transport system was built around a number of stops, where visitors could jump on board passing buses. These shelters provided shade as well as cover for all weather conditions. Visitors are encouraged to take a seat while they wait for the next bus and please use the litter facilities provided.
With options for both a single and double bus shelter, you can build a transport hub of your dreams. Don’t forget to add seating for all the weary guests (or at least somewhere for your wastelanders to hide when the bullets fly). There are also two litter bins in the set, with optional spilled litter. Who knows what you might find in there, perhaps some vintage Nuka Cola merchandise?
While many took the buses or the monorail transit system to the park, others chose to drive. Not everyone made it out before the bombs fell and the parking lots of Nuka world are scattered with the remains of some of the abandoned vehicles.
The range of printable Fallout vehicles grows ever larger with the Pick-R-Up truck. This versatile vehicle can be found throughout the Commonwealth and beyond. Rumours that some use the flatbed to grow vegetables in the post apocalyptic farms of the Wasteland cannot be verified.
With so much to see, guests may find themselves overwhelmed and a little lost. Find your bearings at one of the plentiful maps located at all major hubs and portals throughout Nuka World.
This freestanding map board allows visitors to observe the lay of the land. It may also provide crucial cover in game. With options for all six parks and a generic park map, all your favourite themed zones are covered.
As darkness falls at the end of another day of wonder, the park glows under it’s lamps. Their banners line the exits to the park, providing a final reminder of the fun you had during your visit to the one place with all the zip of Nuka Cola.
With options for both single and double streetlamps, with optional hanging banners, no game of Wasteland Warfare should take place in the dark. Optional bases allow for freestanding terrain for those not permanently fixing them to a layout.
- Nuka World Bus (preserved)
- Nuka World Bus (damaged)
- Large Bus Shelter
- Small Bus Shelter
- Park Bench
- Nuka Cola Bottle Bin
- Nuka Cola Bin
- Pick-R-Up Truck
- Nuka World Map (with options for six parks and generic park map topper)
- Single Nuka World Lamp (with optional banner)
- Double Nuka World Lamp (with optional banner)
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.