Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
Radiation has reshaped the Wasteland and its fauna and the once humble Scorpionfly is no exception. Now grotesquely mutated in both size and aggression, Stingwings attack, swarming any unwary Wastelanders and dooming them to a painful venom filled end.
These irradiated bugs form bulbous dripping nests, filled with a honey like substance to feed their larvae. Wise travellers would do well to find another route if they ever stumble across these nests before their makers notice the intrusion.
This 3D print product lets you print three stands of Stingwing nests to theme your Dry Rock Gulch or wider Wasteland tables.
The scatter terrain included has been pre-hollowed and supported for easier printing.
- Stingwing Nest 1
- Stingwing Nest 2
- Stingwing Nest 3
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.