Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000AD: Rogue Trooper - PDF
Welcome to a whole new expansion setting for Judge Dredd & the Worlds of 2000 AD! Leap into the desperate battle for Nu Earth in this versatile tabletop game of science fiction adventure.
In Rogue Trooper’s universe, the battle for Nu-Earth dominates everything. The Greater Nordland Republic and the Souther Confederacy wage an endless war for control of a poisoned planet. Desperate for an edge, the Southers have developed superhuman soldiers known as Genetic Infantrymen, or G.I.s, and thrown them against their enemy in the hopes of stalling the Norts’ inexorable advance. Despite being outgunned and outnumbered, even a single G.I. can often be enough to turn the tide of a battle.
- Rules for playing as a Genetic Infantryman, a gene cursed Strigoi, or one of several new species. The fun, intuitive life path system allows you to run games for a group of G.I.s, mercenaries, or even citizens.
- A wide array of equipment and weapons from the pages of Rogue Trooper. Use the iconic G.I. Backpack, Helmet, and Rifle. All fitted with chip slots ready to host the consciousness of your downed comrades. If you are human, make sure to purchase the best chem suit and repair patches to keep you safe in Nu Earth’s toxic atmosphere.
- An introductory campaign where you can play as G.I.s, mercs, or civilians. All with very different goals and aims.
- As a companion expansion to Judge Dredd & the Worlds of 2000 AD, the core rules will be required for play.
The 3 Key Selling Points:
- Roleplaying as a GI or merc in 2000 AD’s iconic Rogue Trooper setting.
- Ties seamlessly into the Judge Dredd & Worlds of 2000 AD range of RPG books.
- Engaging life path system that immerses players in the setting.
- 1x 196-page hard cover book