Legacy: The Engine of Life
MAKING A NEW LIFE IN A WORLD OF RUINS
The Fall shattered the World Before, but we’ve made it through catastrophes before. Every time our world falls apart, we’ve found a way to survive - and not just endure, but work together with friends new and old to build a new life.
In this book you’ll find a range of ways to point your game of Legacy: Life Among the Ruins towards an eventual rebirth. These include:
- New rules segments: Prophet characters, a Coda for your character’s story, beautiful Havens and Festivals you can return to from age to age.
- Essays on life and rebirth: Love by Sawyer Rankin, Tradition by Chris Farnell, and Culture and Religion by James Mendez Hodes.
- Six new families: Take control of the geo-engineering Architects of Tomorrow, the diverse Coalition, the ethereal Serene Choir and more.
- Six new character playbooks: Create beautiful art with the Beacon, build alliances and romances with the Matchmaker, and hint at humanity’s future with the supernatural Prodigy.
- Four new wonders: Change the world with the Aerie, the Green Defiance, the Transport Hub and the Rising Faith.
- A new Quickstart: Rally your friends and neighbours and save your city from the apocalypse in Burning Down Babylon.
The Engine of Life saga continues in End Game which is due for release in November 2019.