THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS A ROARING MAELSTROM OF DEATH AND WAR
THE INNER PLANETS HAVE BEEN SWEPT CLEAN BY THE VIOLENT ONSLAUGHT OF THE DARK LEGION'S MONSTROUS HORDES AND UNDEAD SOLDIERS. IN THE ENORMOUS CITIES OF THE DISTANT FUTURE, HERETICS DEVOTED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND STALK THE DARK BACKSTREETS AND GLOOMY ALLEYS, SPREADING THEIR TEACHINGS OF GREED, JEALOUSY, AND WAR.
Mutant Chronicles takes you on a full-throttle diesel-punk ride through a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
This Limited Collector's Edition comes with a faux leather cover featuring the symbol of the Brotherhood embossed into the front cover and includes everything contained within the 3rd Edition of the Dark Symmetry Core Book. You can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars in the definitive techno-fantasy roleplaying game.
Investigate foul cults as technology turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies the battle for humanity's future.
The Mutant Chronicles Collector's Edition includes:
Complete 2d20 game system, including detailed character creation and cinematic roleplaying, plus full rules for spaceships and vehicles.
- Never-before seen secrets of the Mutant Chronicles universe, and maps of the solar system and Luna City.
- Insights into the Dark Legion Apostles and their unique forces, tactics and plots along with full stats for new and old monstrosities.
- Briefings on the major corporations, Imperial, Bauhaus, Capitol, Mishima, and Cybertronic, as well as Cartel, the Brotherhood, and Whitestar.
- Guide to running adventures during the rise of the Dark Symmetry and the first wars through to the return of the Dark Legion.
- 496 pages of techno-fantasy adventure in the Mutant Chronicles universe!
The Limited Collector's Edition will not be re-printed. We have just under 100 copies left after the Kickstarter fulfilment. So order today to avoid disappointment!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.