From the lead designer of Dragon Age Origins, in partnership with the creators of Odyssey of the Dragonlords, comes Raiders of the Serpent Sea! Take to the seas of Grimnir and battle against the sinister forces of a forgotten past in an epic campaign for the 5th Edition of the world’s greatest roleplaying game!
Raiders of the Serpent Sea is a blend of high fantasy and a darker world of grim seafaring raiders. The world of Grimnir is an unstable and primal realm strongly influenced by Norse mythology and the histories of the Vikings. The raiders of Grimnir fight to survive in this doomed world filled with ancient and fantastic creatures - giants, sea serpents, saber-toothed tigers, and the world-devouring Yoten. Nowhere is safe, danger and glory abound!
You must become heroes and embark upon an epic adventure across wild lands and dangerous seas. Though guided by fate, your decisions matter and will drastically influence Grimnir’s future. Will you finally break the cycle of death and devastation that is Ragnarök? Will you become a legend of the Serpent Sea?
The Raiders of the Serpent Sea Player's Guide PDF includes over 75 pages of fantastically illustrated world history, gods, lore, character options, and everything a new raider needs to begin their epic journey:
- An introduction to Grimnir, a new campaign setting inspired by Norse myth that can be connected to any other campaign world, but one with a special link to Thylea (the lost continent from Odyssey of the Dragonlords).
- Introduces the world, its origins, and major historical events. Learn about the cursed gods known as the Stone Court, the wealthy kingdoms that threaten the raiders, and the power of sacrifice.
- New Races and Class Archetypes. Includes a variety of new playable races and class archetypes inspired by Norse legends and Viking history. Play as the half-giant tallfolk, deep forest wolfriders, wooden constructs, raid leaders, and prophetic bards.
- Epic Backgrounds. Includes six epic backgrounds for heroes to select during character creation. These enhanced backgrounds develop interconnected motivations for the heroes, making them central to the story and world.
- New Rules. Spells, weapons, food, and mead help bring the world and your characters to life!
- Ships of the Sea. Introduces statistics for a variety of ships likely to be discovered on the Serpent Sea.
The Raiders of the Serpent Sea Campaign Guide PDF is also available now.
Requires the core 5th Edition rulebooks to play.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.