Robert E Howard’s Conan: Jeweled Thrones of the Earth Adventures - Printed
Hither came Conan the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.
Jeweled Thrones of the Earth presents seven complete and ready-to-play adventures for Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of. Within these pages gamemasters will find the means to take heroes across the whole of Conan’s world.
- Explore a lost city in the steaming jungles of the south and dare to face the Feathered Ape, as well as other menaces in Devils Among Green Stars.
- Sail across the eons to an island enthralled by a demon-goddess, and attempt to escape the hand of fate in The Pact of Xiabalba.
- Seek unimaginable wealth within The Caves of the Dero, whose denizens harbor a terrifying secret.
- Defend the frontier against an attack by Picts, spurred to war by an ancient evil known only as The Ghost of Thunder River.
- Discover the secrets of a sinister thief-cult hidden within the heart of a city, watched over by The Thousand Eyes of Aumag-Bel.
- Fight slavers in a desperate battle to win freedom and escape the horrors of The Red Pit.
- Uncover a degenerate race lost to the desert and time, in The Seethers in the Sand.
- Guidelines for linking these adventures together into complete campaigns.
- Scattered Jewels… a dozen exciting adventure seeds to help spur further exploits.
Written using Modiphius’ 2d20 system, these ready-to-use adventures for include new monsters and foes suitable for any Conan game: ranging from horrific crawlers, giant-king skeleton warriors, the Worm Within, cave horrors, the monstrous Watcher, the mighty a’ghama, and the degenerate saurian descendants of the ancient serpent-folk.
All this… and more!
You will receive the PDF upon purchase.
You can still join in some of the bigger Conan RPG Kickstarter pledges - check our Conan page to see what's available. Over 20 beautiful hardcover books were unlocked along with lots of accessories and merchandise.