WARGAMING IN THE WASTELAND!
1-2 Player. Average 40-120mins Playing Time. Ages 14 +
The Two-Player Starter Set contains everything you need to play Fallout: Wasteland Warfare. Please note that the miniatures included are unpainted pre-assembled multi-part PVC.
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in post-apocalyptic tabletop combat games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures.
Pick units or characters and give them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements, buildings, defenses and resources to impact your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare includes narrative campaigns as well as standard points-based battles, random missions with narrative-style objectives, and you can even search the wasteland for gear or other loot. Bottlecaps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and other upgrades for the next encounter. All gameplay modes support Player vs. Player, Co-Op or Solo play.
Look out for the great range of expansions, cards, new factions, miniatures, and terrain available separately!
Check out our how to play videos here.
Here is a quick unboxing to show what you get in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two-Player Starter Set:
The Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two-Player Starter Set contains 32mm scale high-quality multi-part pre-assembled PVC miniatures with scenic bases. Miniatures are fully assembled in the factory and supplied unpainted. You can upgrade this with the Resin Two Player Starter Models set to get most of the miniatures in multi-part high-quality resin (except Deathclaw which is available separately, and the Alien Zetan which is PVC-only).
- 13 Pre-Assembled Multi-Part Hardened PVC Miniatures!
- 1x Aviator Head Super Mutant
- 1x Super Mutant Brute
- 1 x Standard Super Mutant
- 2 x Super Mutant Hounds
- 1x Nora (the Sole Survivor)
- 1x Dogmeat
- 1x Enslaved Tech Survivor
- 2x Settlers (one male, one female)
- 1x Brotherhood of Steel Aspirant in T-60 Power Amour
- 1x Alien Zetan
- 1x Deathclaw
- 13x scenic bases (will be affixed to models)
- Over 120 cards, including: Unit, AI, Reference, Items, Boost, Heroic, Quest, Perk, Leader, Explore, Event, Wasteland and more!). Large (poker) size cards are 63.5 mm X 88.9 mm; Small (mini) size cards are 67 mm X 44mm.
- 10 custom dice, including: 1x White Skill dice d20, 1x Red Armour d12, 2x Black Damage d12, 2x Armour Reduction d12, 2x Green Accuracy d12, 2x Blue Special Effect d12
- 20 Scenarios: 5x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants, 5x Tournament Missions, 5x AI Missions, 5x Narrative Missions
- Two die-cut counter sheets including over 260 small counters, 60 large counters, two full sets of 6 cardboard range sticks,
- 1x complete Rule Book (not just a starter rulebook!) and 1x Ways To Play Book including the Settlement, AI and Campaign rules.
- A 3ft x 3ft two-part paper gaming mat of the area around the Red Rocket diner! Check out our Facebook Live video showing the Red Rocket scenic set (available separately) including the gaming mat!
©2017 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.