Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – Campaign Book - PDF
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in post-apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka-Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.
This PDF of the Campaign rules for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare expands the core gameplay to include a wider narrative, more player options and the real essence of living and surviving in the wasteland, including:
- Events, boosts, quests and perks for your faction that add new layers of narrative play and challenge to your experience.
- Solo / AI play, letting players go head to head with the wasteland itself. This includes specific AI scenarios and full rules for using AI in the game.
- Settlement Mode for all other modes of play, allowing you to build up a personal fortress or ramshackle village to your own specifications. This mode also gives players the rules for how your evolving settlement will interact with the games you play, the forces you can take and how your victories or defeats affect your homestead.
- A list of linked tutorial scenarios that take players from the start of the Core Rule book to being able to take on anything the wasteland can throw at you.
- Please note the download does not include the AI, Quest, Event, Boosts and Perks cards - these are only available in print in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two Player Starter Set.
Please note, purchase of this PDF is non-refundable once the PDF has been downloaded as the content cannot be returned. This PDF is complimented with the Core Rulebook PDF (free to download) and the ‘Getting Acclimated’ learning to play guide (also free to download).
If you later purchase the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two Player Starter Set we will credit the cost of this PDF - simply contact Customer Support.