Modiphius General Competition Rules
Modiphius likes to run giveaways and competitions for its fans to help them enjoy our games and because of course everyone likes Free Stuff!
However, legally we are obliged to publish Terms & Conditions which can be found below. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) When competitions are run in the form of a prize draw, we will select eligible winners from the available entrants, using an automatic randomly-generated means to ensure fairness.
2) When an element of skill is present in a competition, winners will be selected by Modiphius staff based on the merit of their entry, all decisions will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.
3) In rare instances, our shipping partners may have an embargo on certain geographical locations. Modiphius reserves the right to re-pick a winner if we cannot ship the prize to a particular location.
4) Winners will be informed via email, FB or Twitter messages. If entrants do not respond to claim their prize within seven days, it will be considered forfeit and a new winner will be selected.
5) Modiphius will not be held responsible for any additional costs any physical prize may incur on arrival to winner's country such as import tax, customs duty or re-delivery costs incurred after the prize has been posted. By entering, the entrant agrees to cover all such costs should they arise.
6) By entering our competitions you agree to be named should you win, via your social media handle as the winner of the prize on our social media channels and that you give us permission to contact you regarding the winning result that where possible we will try and do so privately first by DM or Facebook Message.
7) Modiphius reserves the right to use entered content to promote our products. By entering, you also agree to grant us royalty-free use of the entry in perpetuity and will make no claim against us or our license partners if we re-use the content for any purpose.
8) If legal issues arise, they will be resolved in English courts according to English law.
9) We reserve the right to cancel or remove the competition at our discretion without notice at any time.
10) Unless otherwise stated separately, entry is limited to one entry per user per category. Multiple entries beyond the allowed number will result in disqualification.
11) The judges decision is final, no cash alternative for prizes.
When we use our Facebook page to administer competitions:
1) Official rules for each competition will be explained in each competition post, where any terms for eligibility like Age or Location will also be fully explained.
2) We acknowledge that competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and we release them from any responsibility.
3) We acknowledge that we administer our Facebook promotions and competitions entirely at our own risk.