Dying is easy, living is hard and pain is a given…
Centuries from now mankind lives on in the Sirius galaxy, an enormously vast and dense system of stars. It's a greedy industrial society run by corporations and the Governmental Industrial Complex. The onslaught of strip-mining has stirred something terrible best left buried and forgotten.
The sci-fi universe of Cold & Dark is a frightening and violent world. In the reaches of space the protagonists have to face known as well as unknown horrors.
The players take on the roles of people who have chosen to live on the edge as site engineers, corsairs and deep space salvagers. Only out there in the big empty, on the verge of disaster facing the horror, do they flourish and realise their full potential. This is sci-fi at its darkest. Some game features:
- Starmap and information about 18 solar systems.
- A look into the mysterious religion known as Infinitology.
- 19 avatar packages the players can use as an inspiration in order to create their avatars.
- Stats and examination of the violent and parasitic Ripper race — The greatest threat to life as we know it.
- Unique equipment such as the COG — Customised Operation Gear —the personal nano-tech suit worn by those working in space. Calibrate it by choosing among dozens of applications and upgrades.
- A simple and cohesive system which allows the players to manage their own ships and engage in everything from piracy to deep space salvage operations.
- Rules and information regarding VPS — Void Psychosis Syndrome, a mental illness which has the power to bring the whole of humanity to its knees.
Cold & Dark is a complete roleplaying game and within these pages you will find all the information you need to play the game. For more information see Wicked World.se
You will receive the PDF immediately on purchase.
Cold & Dark is an adult game and contains mature themes and content. This book is definitely intended for mature players only!
"Oh my Deity of your choice...the art in this work is perfectly evocative and is absolutely exceptional. In close second is the description of the milieu, written like a sourcebook it lovingly outlines a plausible universe of the Far Future where a portion of humanity now makes its home in a neighboring galaxy. However, a rupture has sealed the route back home – so humanity has a new home completely cut off from Earth. I found the descriptions engaging and thrilling. I so, much wanted to learn more, and my imagination was already formulating scenarios from merely reading some of the descriptions." 5* RPG Net Review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.