Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
In Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game, players delve into the turbulent Empire of the Isles, to tell stories of occult lore, intrigue and drama. The Dishonored Corebook contains all the rules and background information you need to kickstart your adventure. It features a streamlined version of the 2d20 System that excels at narrative play while focusing on the core themes of Dishonored with mechanics for Chaos and unique ways to track stealth, intrigues and faction reputation.
This 308 page, full colour hardback core rulebook features:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness its reality-bending powers.
- "The Oil Trail", a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
You will receive a complimentary PDF upon completion of order so you can start playing right away!
The 2d20 system and Modiphius Logos are copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd 2020. All 2d20 system text is copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Any unauthrosed use of copyrighted material is illegal. Any trademarked names are used in a fictional manner; no infringement is intended. This is a work of fiction. Any similarity with actual people and events, past or present, is purely coincidental and unintentional except for those people described in an historial context. ©2020 ZeniMax Media Inc. Dishonored and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.