You want a peaceful life, full of fun, laughter, and care-free living? You want a white picket fence and inviting the neighbors round for a pool party? You want modern living and conveniences, with friendly robots and cute critters? Well, you’ve come to the wrong place!
The Wasteland is a hip shooting, rough riding, danger around every corner kind of place, and you have only your (semi) trusted allies to help. It’s death gauntlets and killer cyborgs. It’s planting a flag for you and yours and raiding the resources of them and theirs. It’s high-octane, all-out war for even a scrap of usable land. It’s ruined cities, it’s desolate wastelands, it’s military bases and patched settlements.
It’s all yours for the taking, for as long as you can. You want easy living? You should have stayed in the vault, because your tale won’t be Astoundingly Awesome without getting your hands dirty.
This astonishingly action-packed 52-page expansion for the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniatures game includes an abundant assortment of scenarios that can be played individually or linked together into five three-part mini-campaigns. Astoundingly Awesome Tales Chapter 1 also includes optional supporting material that can be used for either solo or versus games, and amazingly atmospheric narrative suggestions that help to ground your forces in the battlefield and provide motivation for the factions involved.
This expansion includes:
- 15 new scenarios each with a unique flavor for your Fallout: Wasteland Warfare tabletop experience, designed around the traits and styles of your favorite factions. Each scenario can be played individually or grouped together into five 3-part mini campaigns.
- Themed scenarios for Survivors, Super Mutants, Brotherhood of Steel, Raiders and the Institute help build new storytelling experiences.
- Curated decks and events build the world around your game to bring it to life in the larger wasteland.
- 6 regional tables embed your games in the world of Fallout, making each game feel like the region you're fighting over. Including suggestions for battlegrounds in locations such as: Abandoned Transit Systems, Pre-War Military Bases, and of course the Desolate Wasteland.
- 12 background and theming tables for your force to expand your own narrative experiences.
Access to the rules, dice, and material found in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two-Player Starter Set is necessary to make full use of this expansion.
©2022 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.