Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel Starter Bundle
WARGAMING IN THE WASTELAND... WITH THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL
This Fallout: Wasteland Warfare set contains a Two Player Starter set in PVC and expansion sets of 32mm scale high-quality multi-part resin miniatures with scenic bases. Requires some assembly. Supplied unpainted.
The Starter Set comes with:
- 5 x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants
- 5 x Tournament Missions
- 5 x AI Missions
- 5 x Narrative Missions
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Two Player Starter Set (PVC, Preassembled)
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel Core Box (new box no cards)
- 1x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel: Knight-Captain Cade and Paladin Danse
- 1 x Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Brotherhood of Steel - Frontline Knights
- 1 x Fundamentals Card Deck
Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare includes narrative campaigns as well as standard caps based battles. You can also start a random mission with narrative-style objectives, search the wasteland for gear, weapons or caps. Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. Gameplay supports either Player vs. Player, Co-Op or Solo play.
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3-30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka-Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.
1-2 Player. Average 40-120mins Playing Time. Ages 14 +