TEST YOUR METAL!
Head to the infamous Metal Dome and take part in deadly gladiatorial games inside the domed arena itself! If you want to risk your life against wave after wave of modified robot gladiators, this is the salvage-built metal dome combat arena for you! Take up your position and wait with bated breath as the fabricators do their work, preparing the mechanical combatants to emerge, spewing lead and flames in a near-endless onslaught of death and metal!
As if the robots weren’t dangerous enough, the arena is littered with debris, radioactive materials, and other deadly hazards. Rocks and half-buried cars, trucks, and lorries break up the open space, but there’s no escape and nowhere to hide - once you enter the Metal Dome you’re in it until the bitter end, one way or another. Will it be blood or oil that stains the arena grounds? Who will win and who will be burned, irradiated, shot, dismembered, and exploded? There may even be a prize for the winners, but experiencing the gory glory of the arena is its own reward!
This 3D print product lets you print a number of scatter terrain pieces to help build and elevate your tabletop scenes. You could revisit the Metal Dome to test your metal against opponents in the arena, or use these chunky terrain pieces anywhere you happen to be in the Wasteland.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Blood Rock
- Buried Car
- Buried Lorry - Closed
- Buried Lorry - Open
- Buried Truck
- Fuel Tank
- Oil Drums
- Radioactive Rock
- Robot Fabricator - Closed
- Robot Fabricator - Open
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright©protection of thebrand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.