The Wasteland is home to a lotta factions–Super Mutants, Ghouls, Gunners, the Brotherhood of Steel–but it really belongs to the critters. Their fur and feathers might’ve fallen out and they might have more legs than they should, but they’ll still be here long after all the gun-totin’ folks are dust. They just keep on surviving and don’t make a fuss about it like most do. Sure, some of ‘em might be full of Rads and all kinds of ornery, but others might be soft and friendly like they used to be before the bombs. Some of ma kin hunt ‘em for food, and others hunt ‘em because they’re a nuisance. Me? I hunt ‘em because they’re so gosh darned cute! I’m starting one of them petting zoos! But if you’re fond of your fingers, mind that three-headed opossum, she’ll chew them digits right off!
This 3D print product lets you print multiple types of animal to help create immersive tabletop scenes. Although this product includes some specific radiation-mutated animals, it also includes more ‘normal’ animals too.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Cat 1
- Cat 2
- Fox 1
- Fox 2
- Frog 1
- Frog 2
- Opossum 1
- Opossum 2
- Owlet 1
- Owlet 2
- RadBeaver 1
- RadBeaver 2
- RadChicken 1
- RadChicken 2
- RadRabbit 1
- RadRabbit 2
- RadRat 1
- RadRat 2
- RadSquirrel 1
- RadSquirrel 2
- Wolf 1
- Wolf 2
- Wolf 3
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.