You’ve been recruited by Stargate Command (SGC) to defend the galaxy against the Goa’uld System Lords. Stationed at the secret Phoenix Site, you now embark upon your training within the Stargate program. Each adventure through the Stargate opens a journey to known and unknown worlds where the future of civilizations may be decided. Your decision to join our cause is greatly appreciated by the Tau’ri and the people of the Milky Way galaxy. This Core Rulebook will serve as your guide. Use it to aid in your training for our explorations and in battles to come.
The Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook is an officially licensed sci-fi tabletop game where you assume the role of a member of Stargate Command. As an SG team member, you and your teammates will go on missions, guided by a Gatemaster, in the fight against the Goa'uld and other threats. Contains everything you need to play and the full rules of the game.
This 368-page, full color hardback rulebook has a heavy duty cover and sewn binding. Please note this product does not include a free PDF version.
- 5th edition d20 base rules that have been highly adapted to fit a modern sci-fi setting.
- Create your own Stargate stories and use our new Campaign System that guides you on how to create a campaign like you would a TV Series of your very own.
- Create your own character by choosing from 5 Races, 6 Classes, and a multitude of possible Origins.
- Classless Leveling: Post level 5, you can start to cross-train your character and choose from a wide variety of Feats that allow you to mold your character just as you'd like.
- Participate in new plot and action Encounter types such as Convince, Research & Development, Aerial Combat, Pursuit, Firefight, and many more.
- Focus on social and plot mechanics with the addition of Determination Points and Moxie for social turn order.
- Catch-up on the state of the Universe with a Stargate Program Brief chapter which details all we know leading up to season 7. This includes new Goa'uld, planets, allies, and life forms."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.