The ancient kings of Skyrim were noble warriors and sometimes villainous tyrants, famous or infamous by turns. In these turbulent days few remember the old tails, but none can forget their imposing tombs.
Proud structures on mountainous outcrops or carved deep into rocky caverns, these monuments to Skyrim’s ancestors attempt to endure the frozen winters, rampaging monsters and human wars. Like their interred lords, they crumble; stone ribcages of vaulted halls, snapping under the weight of ages past.
As the world turns and Dragons return, so too do the Draugr stir, breathing un-life into these Nordic Tombs.
This 3D print product lets you print the iconic Nord Tomb Arch and pillars to help create immersive tabletop scenes. You could use them as the basis of your Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms battlefield or in combination with other Elder Scrolls STL products.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Nord Tomb Half-Arch
- Pillar Stump
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarise yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
- This is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licences and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
- 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.