Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Terrain Expansion: Preserved Red Rocket - STL
Red Rocket stops were an iconic feature of pre-war life in the United States, evolving from simple gas filling stations to offer a wide range of services including fusion and coolant refilling services, following the widespread adoption of these technologies in 2066.
Strangely, this surviving example seems to have been preserved in its entirety, its roof and walls still standing as if untouched by the ravages of time and life in the wasteland. Who knows what lurks inside its gleaming exterior, valuable resources like food, chemicals or stims, or perhaps an ambush from denizens that do not wish to be disturbed? Its story is yours to tell, in this intriguing new 3D printed terrain feature.
Please see images for further details: this 3D print file contains STLs for the following:
Inner Corner x 2
Inner Wall x 2
Left Wall x 2
Optional Shop Front
Right Wall x 2
Rocket Girder x 2
Roof x 8
Signage x 2
Workshop Cabinet x 4
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
Our reference consumer grade 3D printer is the Form 2 SLA (Stereolighotgraphy Apparatus) resin 3D printer by Formlabs.
Our Bounding Box Benchmark is 220mm x 220mm This product requires a maximum build size of Roof 'E' L174.74mm W61.73mm 323.01mm
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
The Form 2 printer has a maximum build size of 145 (L) x 145 (W) x 175 (H) mm.
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.