This 3D print product lets you print 1 highly detailed, 32mm scale multipart miniature of Lieutenant Uhura for use with the Star Trek Adventures tabletop roleplaying game. Other iconic crewmembers from the Original Series era are also available separately or as part of the Star Trek Adventures - Print at Home - TOS Bridge Crew Set.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Lieutenant Uhura
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable files and models TM & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. © 2023 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
- 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.