The Elder Scrolls Call to Arms: Western Watchtower - STL
A ruined tower lies just off the road west of Whiterun, Whiterun guards use it to watch for enemies approaching from the west and now you can claim it for yourself!
Recreate the Western Watchtower or build a sprawling network of ruins and towers. Fight your enemies across the shattered ruins of Skyrim!
This set comes with all the modular pieces you need. Each piece can be combined in many different ways, and along with the rubble sections, ramps and stairs you can a wide variety of battlegrounds to suit your needs. Includes custom staircase mods to allow miniatures to be placed on staircase.
This package contains STL files for 3D printing and is not a physical model. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing techniques.
Rubble Pieces x 3
Stairs x 3
Step Supplements x 6
Tower Components x 8
Tower Accessories x 3
Tower Step Supplements x 3
Walls x 8
Here's some general notes on sizing for those with smaller print beds.
Standard wall is approx (Length x Depth x Height) 84 x 66.5 x 75. The wider wall piece is: 84 x 84 x 75.
Tower Sections: 140 x 142 x 121.5 (the one with the door, which is a bit longer in one direction)
The staircase is: 85 x 110 x 82 and the taller rubble piece is about 68 x 78.5 x 107.5
These are high quality 3D print production files suitable for FDM and PLA printers.
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures, check the scale image for reference.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
- 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.